I'm a free-lance recording engineer from Belgrade.
Until a couple of years ago most of my work consisted of analog recording, when I started using several types of equipment for HDR.
At the moment I'm working in a studio based on NUENDO media production system (Nuendo software ver. 1.5.3 prerealase2 & Nuendo 96/52 Audio Card), Yamaha 02R digital mixer and belonging digital equipment (like effect proce- ssors, samplers, synths, rhythm machines etc).
I work with a large number of Yugoslavian and some foreign musicians, compo - sers, writers, producers etc.
Anybody interested in any kind of collaboration can contact me through my
Brief Description and Characteristics for NUENDO 96/52 Audio Card:
NUENDO 96/52 Audio Card is capable of transferring digital audio data direcly to a comp uter from partically any device equipped with a digital audio interface, be it S/P-DIF, AES/EBU or ADAT optical. The numerous unique features, a well thought-out configuration dialog and unsurpassed low latency operation put the NUENDO 96/52 audio card at very top of the range of digital audio interface cards. On the PC, installation is simple, even for the inexperienced user thanks to the latest Plug and Play technology and full interrupt-sharing. High-performance philosophy guarantees maximum system performance by executing all funcions directly in hardware and not in the drivet (i.e. the CPU). The package includes ASIO 2.0 drivers for Windows.
- PCI Busmaster interface with additional burst FIFO
- No risk of dropouts, even at high PCI bus load
- ASIO design: 0% (zero!) CPU load, even using all 52 channels
- All settings can be changed in real-time
- Enhanced mixed mode: ADAT In, S/P-DIF In, and all outputs can be used simultaneously
- 8 available buffer size/latencies: 1.5/3/6/12/23/46/93/186 ms
- Sample Split technology for 12 channel, 96kHz/24-bit record/playback via ADAT optical
- Slave and Master clock modes
- Automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Unsuprassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- World clock input and output
- ADAT Sync in (9-pin D-type) for sample-occurate transfer
- Zero Latency Monitoring: Hardware bypass per track, controled by Punch in/out
- Enhanced ZLM prevents noises during asynchronous full duplex channels
- SyncCheck tests and reports the synchronization status of inputs signals
- Full Interrupt sharing on Windows PCs